My name is victoria smith, I am a 27 year old Photographer born and raised on the coast of Maine. Although I grew up on the east coast I have a deep love for the west and currently live in sunny Phoenix, Arizona from September to June and reside in Maine during the Summer.
I'm a big lover of adventures, neutral tones, and natural light. I care deeply for our planet, animals, and the people on it. creating original imagery for Lifestyle, wedding, and branding photography is my passion.
For me photography is more than just a job, it is something that genuinely fills my heart & soul! I don't just want to shoot you and your loved one, I want to get to know you. I will work with you as your friend to capture what makes you special while creating a vision that is true to you.
Truly nothing makes me happier than being able to create a visual story through my photographs that people will cherish forever.
Get to know me
1. Make pottery
2. Go for a sunset walk or bike ride
3. Take a fun workout class, currently
loving Pilates + Barre
4. Get outside and connect with nature
5. Have a chill night in with friends
Homemade matcha latte with oat milk, cinnamon, and honey. I drink it every day and its possibly the highlight of my mornings haha
1. Having fun + not taking yourself too seriously
2. Fostering meaningful relationships
3. Being kind
Tulum, Greece, and Italy are on my photography bucket list! Also dying to shoot an elopement at Lake Powell, the landscape and tones there are unreal.
1. Live in a sprinter van for a year and travel across the country.
2. Ride a horse across a tropical beach at sunset
1. Chai Tea
3. Banana Bread